Mongolia Adventure 18 Days Tour
This trip encompasses the many stunning highlights of the world famous Gobi desert, as well as the lush, green surroundings of Central and Northern Mongolia.
Duration-18 days/17 nights
Group size– 2- 6 travelers
Departure -May to October. Dates are flexible and able to customize.
Activities –horse riding, camel riding, hiking, cultural experiences,
Location– Gobi desert,Central and North Mongolia
Mongolia adventure trip
Classic Tour Mongolia
We offer 2 different type of tour arrangements for our customers.
Note: Difference between comfortable and budget is the accommodation. Budget tour includes stay in nomadic family ger, comfortable tour includes stay at Ger camps which are a kind of 3*hotel standard.
2 person-$1710 per person
3 person-$1350 per person
4 person-$1170 per person
5 person-$990 per person
6 person-$900 per person
2 person-$2520 per person
3 person-$2160 per person
4 person-$1890 per person
5 person-$ 1710 per person
6 person-$ 1620 per person
- Breakfast- 17, Lunch- 18, Dinner-17
- Traditional Barbecue Khorkhog-1
- Ger camp 16 N, Nomads ger 1 N- Comfortable
- Nomads ger 15 N, ger camp 2 N- Budget
- English speaking tour guide/cook
- Driver+ fuel+4WD vehicle / Minivan
- Camel riding and horse riding
- Entrance fees for the parks and museums indicated in the program
- Daily drinking water (1.5 liter per person per day)
- Pick up and drop off from/ to train station or airport
- International Airfare
- Personal items
- Alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in UB
Guide- An English speaking Mongolian guide will accompany the group at all times. The guide will be a native Mongolian person with great local knowledge who can deal with any requests and ensure that your holiday to become one of the most unforgettable experiences of your life.
Vehicle- Road Mongolia is tough and it requires excellent vehicles with experienced drivers. We ensure reliable and excellent vehicle including 4wd Japanese Mini-van and Korean Van