Cheap Gobi desert tours
The Gobi Desert is a vast, arid region in northern China and southern Mongolia. It’s known for its dunes, mountains and rare animals such as snow leopards and Bactrian camels.
Duration-6 days/5 nights
Activities –Camel riding, hiking and cultural experiences
Vehicle-Road Mongolia is tough and it requires excellent vehicles with experienced drivers. We ensure reliable and excellent vehicle including 4wd Japanese Mini-van and Korean Van Starex.
Gobi desert Tour – 6 days
We offer 2 different type of tour arrangements for our customers.
Note: Difference between comfortable and budget is the accommodation. Budget tour includes stay in nomadic family ger, comfortable tour includes stay at Ger camps which are a kind of 3*hotel standard.
2 person-$570 per person
3 person-$468 per person
4 person-$408 per person
5 person-$348 per person
6 person-$330 per person
2 person-$900 per person
3 person-$780 per person
4 person-$690 per person
5 person-$600 per person
6 person-$540 per person
- Breakfast- 5, Lunch- 6, Dinner-5
- Traditional Barbecue Khorkhog-1
- Ger camp 5 nights-Comfortable
- Ger guesthouse 5 nights- Budget
- English speaking tour guide/ cook
- Driver+ fuel+4WD vehicle / Minivan
- Camel riding
- Entrance fees for the parks and museums indicated in the program
- Daily drinking water (1.5 liter per person per day)
- International Airfare
- Personal items
- Alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation in UB